Software/App Name: WAR THUNDER
Setup Size: 25.09 GB
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Sempron 2200+
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 460 or higher, AMD Radeon 55XX series or higher
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8 64, Windows 10 64 & Mac OS X
War Thunder, or WoW: Total War is more popularly known, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Unsurprisingly, the phrase has already been coined.
Gaijin Entertainment, a Korean studio, is the creator of War Thunder. The game’s development began in 2021, intending to create an MMORPG that could support a huge number of players at the same time. It has grown in popularity since its inception.
War Thunder for Windows PC and Mac OS
Battles in War Thunder for Windows PC are thrilling because of a game system that strikes the perfect blend between pleasure and realism. To avoid taking hits on crucial areas of your aircraft, you must modify your aim based on the adversary’s route and, above all, dodge enemy bursts.
War Thunder for Mac OS has a lot of content for a free game: you’ll be spoiled for choice with all of the aircraft models available, all of which have been designed with care and regard for their character and history.
Aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces, and naval ships participate in realistic competitive conflicts in War Thunder for Windows PC. There are over 1,500 vehicles to pick from, as well as a wide range of combat situations, many of which are unique.
You might find yourself in a bomber turret blasting your pursuers, defending your comrades on the ground with anti-aircraft guns from an air raid, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy battleship with a torpedo from a swift attack boat.
Features and Highlights
- Over 1,500 extremely realistic airplanes, helicopters, tanks, warships, and other combat vehicles were carefully recreated from historical papers and surviving sources.
- There are 80 maps in total, reflecting the major historical battlegrounds.
- For all playstyles and levels of experience, intense PvP encounters in full-scale combat missions at varying difficulty settings are available.
- PvE content is plentiful, with dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions among the highlights.
- New vehicles, maps, missions, and nationalities are added regularly.
- Incredible graphics, realistic sound effects and lovely music combine to create an atmosphere in which you may immerse yourself.
- Cross-platform play between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, and PlayStation®4 is seamless, with Xbox One gamers participating in PC combat — all on the same server.
- Create unique content for War Thunder for PC and post it on War Thunder Live to earn real money using the Revenue Share Partner System!
War Thunder offers thrilling aerial combat and real-time tactical combat through its very realistic interface, outstanding graphics, and highly intuitive controls. You will not be disappointed if you are seeking an aircraft fight since this is a top title in the genre.
You can engage in carrier land combat, air to air combat, or ground combat, depending on your preferences.
If you prefer the classic style of gameplay, the original version of the game is still available, as is the popular Private Branching Plus mod, which allows you to play the game for free—download War Thunder for more fun.