Software/App Name: Slack
Category: Social & Messaging
Setup Size: 71.50 MB for Windows PC & 79.06 MB for Mac OS
OS: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 & Mac OS X
Slack is a social messaging platform for teams of all kinds and allows them to work more efficiently on projects. Users can create a team in Slack and then log in to have a group or private chats, send information and links with each other, and collaborate on a project. Slack organizes all of its communications into separate Channels, and everything that is created is searchable.
Slack for Windows PC and Mac OS
Slack for Windows collects all of your conversations in one place. It’s all about real-time communications, archiving, and modern-day groups.
Not just your chats but also all of your papers, photos, PDFs, records, and spreadsheets can be uploaded to Slack and shared with whomever you want. Include comments, celebs for future improvements, and it’s all completely searchable.
Slack is a powerful and user-friendly macOS program that allows you to organize and manage your team by centralizing all of your files, chats, and papers.
Slack for Mac OS indexes every file’s information, allowing you to search PDFs, Word documents, Google Docs, and much more. You can slice and dice your way to that one message in your communication haystack with only one search field and a set of strong search operators.
Features and Highlights
Working at a company in the twenty-first century is a difficult task. Because technology improves, communication must become more efficient and concise.
- Slack’s exceptional multiple functionalities make it the appropriate solution for a wide range of modern issues. Slack has been able to adapt and overcome traditional limits when new challenges have developed. It’s never been easier to work remotely with your team, collaborate with different firms, and maintain open lines of communication with clients or future customers.
- All chat threads in Slack are preserved, so you can go back and review what you’ve already talked about. This history feature makes it easy for new channel users to catch up on the conversation by scrolling up. Additionally, the app includes a simple search history tool that allows users to search through private, direct, and public channels.
- You can exchange documents with your channels in Slack. It has a drag-and-drop feature that makes file sharing simple. You can also browse your folders by tapping the + symbol next to the message area. If you like, you can also add messages to your files. Anyone on the channel can open or download the file by clicking it.
- The service not only provides a plethora of useful and easily adjustable features, but it also has the capacity to sustain and actively boost management’s productivity by assisting them.
- The interface of Slack is a significant advantage. It’s incredibly user-friendly, based on the systems used in most popular messenger applications while streamlining important aspects to save time fumbling with confusing buttons. The program has a pleasant, modern appearance with a casual playfulness that encourages accessible communication.
Slack is a team messaging platform that focuses on chats and threads, replies and comments, file sharing, private and public chats and channels, notifications, and connection with third-party apps.