Software/App Name: Pivotal Tracker
Category: Office & News
Setup Size: 10 MB
OS: Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit
Pivotal Tracker aims to revolutionize the way teams create software. This is a tried-and-true project management tool that can assist your team in achieving more consistent and frequent results. It accomplishes this by establishing a shared understanding of team priorities and a process for analyzing progress that incorporates a variety of tools and collaboration.
Pivotal Tracker is a simple and straightforward project management application that helps software development teams set reasonable expectations for when work will be completed based on their present performance.
Pivotal Tracker for Windows PC
Pivotal Tracker for Windows PC is really dependable, and the features it offers are well-considered. Overall, this is the best software for small teams and businesses who are just getting started with flow. It’s ideal for small teams who want to use a project tracking program but don’t have any prior project management experience.
Various tools aid in planning and prioritizing, while Pivotal Tracker’s shared feature guarantees that everyone can access real-time data from a single source. The intuitive style is clean and simple, allowing you to observe the progress of a project quickly and with minimal clutter. You can also manage your project remotely at any moment using a powerful mobile app.
Features and Highlights
- The software uses the so-called narrative to arrange tasks, which may be anything from a feature to a bug to a chore to a release. There are some common and specific alternatives to work with depending on the type of assignment you want a tale to be.
- Create a new story by selecting the type, giving it a name and a description, selecting the owner, adding labels, blockers, comments, attaching files, and assigning tasks. The app produces an ID that allows you to share the tale through URL, copy, clone, or move it between projects when you save it.
- Estimate how long it will take a team member to finish the task and award a point value. This option aids Velocity, a software feature that refers to time and progress tracking.
- Change a story’s state to Accept or Reject from Start, Finish, or Deliver. Change the labels on one or more tales, substitute persons, relocate, clone, remove, or export to CSV.
- Project Trends, the number of approved stories, the rejection rate, cycle duration, velocity and points accepted, Burnup, and Cumulative Flow charts can all be seen under the Analytics tab.
- You may change the Iterations and Velocity settings, restrict access, manage Integrations and Webhooks, and import and export to CSV from a project’s Settings panel.
Overall, Download Pivotal Tracker for Windows PC. It’s a project management application with different ways to structure work, features for team collaboration and communication, as well as for analytics, starting points, and progress tracking.