Software/App Name: Google meet
Category: Office & News
Setup Size: 67.01 MB
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra or later
Google Meet (previously Hangouts Meet) is Google’s corporate communication software, which is available on a broad range of current internet-connected platforms. Originally known as Hangouts, this service has gone through numerous iterations, including features from other Google services such as Google+, Google Voice, and others.
Download Google Meet as a business communication tool developed by Google and available on a variety of contemporary web-based platforms.
Google Meet for Windows PC and Mac OS
Google Meet is a secure application for Windows PCs and Macs. Video Meetings is a fantastic video conferencing solution that was created to function as part of a larger platform. Companies who wish to share presentations, product demos, and case studies can benefit from the technology. It allows users to participate in over 15 various types of meetings, including webinars, training sessions, Q&A sessions, and more.
For both personal and commercial usage, Google Meet for Windows PC is a trustworthy video conferencing program. It’s a powerful and simple-to-use application that includes all of the functionality you’ll need for online meetings. It’s better used as part of a larger software suite rather than as a stand-alone application, but it gets the job done.
Google Meet for Mac OS stands apart since it is part of a well-established ecosystem of Google’s cloud-based services. It’s quick, intuitive, and slick, and it gives everyone access to a vast array of corporate tools and services.
Features and Highlights
- Google Meet video meetings are perhaps held for free or for a nominal cost, and you can also have access to a private community and video recording service for your whole business. However, due to the present market scenario, most free services are no longer available, leaving mainly commercial ones, which are generally more trustworthy. Because of its user-friendly design and free conference calls, Google Hangouts is a great video-conferencing application.
- Google Meet (previously Hangouts Meet) allows Mac users to communicate with people on smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices directly from their browser.
- Present documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more from your screen to meeting attendees with clever screen sharing. With a single shared link, give any participant clear and simple access control to your video meeting.
The following are some of the key features of Google Meet that may be accessible from any internet-connected Mac or Windows nearby:
- Unlimited high-definition video conferencing is available.
- Encryption of all incoming and outgoing data is safe and secure.
- Streamlined access to meetings via URL links or from inside any of the Google apps and services that are supported.
- The user interface is modern, quick, and easy to use.
- Ability to show presentations, papers, and more while sharing your desktop or app screen.
- Real-time captions are created automatically using Google’s industry-leading speech-to-text technology.
- It’s completely free to test!